Skilled Neurosurgeons in Colorado
Notice to all patients regarding prescriptions:
Prescription refills are only available Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. It is a good idea to request a refill two to three days before you run out. Our physicians do not refill prescriptions on weekends or during evening hours.
You are required by law to either pick up these medications in person at the pharmacy or have these medications mailed to you directly from a mail-order pharmacy.
- Prescriptions are only refilled or given to patients who are on our surgery schedule or who are less than three months post-surgery.
- Medications will not be filled the same day. Please do not request, as refusal often disappoints!
- Refills will take 2-3 business days to process. Plan your medication so that you do not run out.
- For refills, please call your pharmacist and ask them to fax a refill form to our office at (720) 360-1195.
- Please understand that prescriptions for Percocet, Dilaudid, Oxycontin, Oxycodone, and Fentanyl cannot be called or faxed-in to a pharmacy.
- If you use a mail-order pharmacy, please allow adequate time for mailing. We can’t be responsible for delivery times when using the USPS to receive your medications.